Photography is now currently a career line that many people are leaning to. Even the people who are not choosing it as a career, have opted in for some sort of internship or just for fun. You click photographs, and then you edit it. You choose numerous effects and exposure settings to make that one picture so perfect that everybody falls in love with it within a fraction of second. For a photography purpose, now there have been so many applications being made. Photo editing apps tend to serve different purposes. Some are for adding filters, some are for basic editing, some for makeup even, and some for square fits. Amidst all this, the ones actual photographers use are more of a professional approach. Those applications tend to give way more realistic feel. One of those apps is Snapseed.
Install Sanpseed App and it is a Google-owned application which is for photo editing. It is produced and developed by Nik Software and is available on iOS and Android platforms. Its initial release was in 2011 in the month of July.IT allows users to apply digital filters and enhance photos. The license is held by Freeware.
Its features and tools:
- The files are saved and also opened as Raw and JPG file.
- There are 29 filters and tools.
- You can create a personal look and then afterward apply to the new photos you click.
- You get a selective filter brush.
- The control of the styles is fine and tweaked with precision.
- Image tuning – It is for adjusting the color and the exposure both manually or automatically.
- Rotation – It rotates the image by 90 degrees and is also used to straighten up an image on the skewed horizon.
- Crop – This lets you cut or crop your image as per the given ratios and also manually.
- Brush – It is for selecting the required brightness, saturation, warmth, and exposure.
- Vignette – An interesting tool for adding a soft darkness around the corners just like how a wide-aperture does.
- Curves- It lets you adjust the all total brightness control of a photo.
- Lens blur – Bokeh images are created by this and it is ideal for portraits.
- Healing – It helps to remove an uninvited element or even a person from a photo.
- Perspective – This is quite famous and now it is available on Snapseed which fixes the geometry of objects.
- Grunge – It forms an edgy look by adding texture overlays and strong styles.
- HDR scape – It has multiple exposures which give an effect to the image making it look stunning.
- Expand – This helps with increasing the size of the canvas of that of the image and the new space that is created is filled up.
- Glamour glow – Another famous application that is almost used in every other photography app but on Snapseed, it comes with a different application and it adds fine detailing for a fashion glow portrait.
The list doesn’t end here, you will also find white balance, brush, selective, text, retrolux, face enhance and etc. If you are a professional, this application is the one recommended as it is easy and simple to use and gives the best-edited results.